Everyone knows that i see religion in the same light as i would see ring-worm. They need livestock and shit to survive, religion is pure unadulterated stupidity and evil, founded on books of lies and contradiction, written by fools commanded by imbeciles and thought by rogues.
The question then becomes are you an idiot? ( idiot = believer in religion) if you answer yes to any of the following you are without a doubt an idiot!.
– You use religious scripture as an argument.
– You have spent even a single second of your life looking for any kind of discrepancy in the scientifically established age of Earth of few billion years, yet you have no difficulties with believing dubious dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen, living in tents, guessing that Earth is a few generations old.
– You feel insulted and “dehumanized” when you hear that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with claims that we were created from dirt, menstrual blood or something similar.
-You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of other gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours?
– Your face turns purple when you hear of the “atrocities” attributed to some other god, but you don’t even flinch when hearing about how your god spitefully slaughtered men, women and children!
– You believe anyone not sharing your beliefs will spend eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion “tolerant” and “loving.”
– While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in “tongues” may be all the evidence you need to “prove” your religion.
– You define 0.01% as a “high success rate” when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% failure rate was simply the will of God.
– You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the worlds holy books, including your own.
– You believe an omnipotent creature powerful enough to create everything would take a personal interest in what YOU are thinking.
– You think Mel Gibson is a balanced individual.
– You think that people of your faith can do no harm even if they proclaim themselves to be child molesters.
Anyway does anyone have any suggestions for any other questions? i would love to hear them.
PS: If any of these questions gave you any reaction other than a giggle you are in serious danger of being an idiot, suggested treatment: Go chug a bottle of whiskey and get laid.